#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Books!

Last school year, I kept a list of the books that I read. I am also keeping a list over the summer; we will see how I fare with that...
Anyway, here are the books I completed during my tenth grade year:
(* = the ones I especially enjoyed)

1. Even Now (Karen Kingsbury)*
2. Because of Stephen (Grace Livingston Hill)
3. Rainbow Cottage (Grace Livingston Hill)
4. The Phantom of the Opera (Gaston Leroux)*
5. How Do I Love Thee? (Nancy Moser)*
6. Northanger Abbey (Jane Austen)*
7. Silas Marner (George Eliot)*
8. Before You Meet Prince Charming (Sarah Malley)*
9. The Secret Garden (Frances Hodgson Burnett)*
10. A Man Called Peter (Catherine Marshall)*
11. Wind Dancer (Jamie Carie)
12. For Young Women Only (Shaunti Feldhahn and Lisa A. Rice)*
13. The Redemption (M. L. Tyndall)*
14. The Reliance (M. L. Tyndall)
15. The Restitution (M. L. Tyndall)
16. The Falcon and the Sparrow (M. L. Tyndall)*
17. The Red Siren (M. L. Tyndall)
18. The Blue Enchantress (M. L. Tyndall)
19. The Raven Saint (M. L. Tyndall)*
20. When Dreams Come True (Eric and Leslie Ludy)*
21. Answering the Guy Questions (Leslie Ludy)*
22. The Bravehearted Gospel (Eric Ludy)*
23. The Lost Art of True Beauty (Leslie Ludy)*
24. The Last Sin Eater (Francine Rivers)*
25. Sarah, Plain and Tall (Patricia M.)
26. The Last Song (Nicholas Sparks)
27. Summerhill Secrets series (reread) (10 books) (Beverly Lewis)*
28. When God Pursues a Woman's Heart (Cindi McMenamin)*
29. Start Here (Alex and Brett Harris)*
30. The Spider Catcher (Gilbert Morris)*
31. God's Handmaiden (Gilbert Morris)*
32. Yesterday's Embers (Deborah Rainey)
33. Kilmeny of the Orchard (L. M. Montgomery)*
34. No Place for a Lady (Maggie Brendan)
35. Happily Ever After (Susan May Warren)*
36. Boy Meets Girl (Joshua Harris)*
37. Julius Caesar (William Shakespeare)
38. Spiderwick Chronicles series (5 books) (Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi)

...And so far, my list of books I've read this summer is:

1. The Prisoner of Zenda (Anthony Hope)
2. So Much More (Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin)*
3. The Falcon and the Sparrow (reread) (M. L. Tyndall)*
4. A Summer Secret (Kathleen Fuller)
5. Dug Down Deep (Joshua Harris)*
6. Surrender the Heart (M. L. Tyndall)*

...What's on your reading list?

2 comments:

Maggie said...

How did you like the book, So Much More (Anna Sofia & Elizabeth Botkin)? I ordered that book but I have not received it yet. I am looking forward to reading it!
God bless!

Emily said...

It was an excellent book! It really opened my eyes to alot of things I had never thought of before! Also, the video that the Botkins put together called The Return of the Daughters is very good! Let me know what you think of it when you read it:) God bless you, too!