#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Monday, April 20, 2015

Cheddar Bacon Chicken

Try out this 4-ingredient dish. One of the easiest chicken recipes there is, but it tastes amazing! 


Time: approx. 45 minutes

Ingredients:
  • Chicken tenderloins
  • Season salt
  • Sharp cheddar cheese
  • Bacon
1. Allow chicken tenderloins to thaw (if frozen). 
2. Place chicken in glass baking dish and sprinkle with season salt.
3. Lay sliced cheddar cheese across chicken, so that the top is covered.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes.
5. While chicken is baking, cook your bacon in the desired way (fried, microwaved, etc.).
6. When chicken is almost done, carefully remove it from the oven and crumble the bacon on top.

Side dish suggestion: Green beans. Not too salty, not too sweet, green beans are the perfect compliment to this cheesy bacon goodness.

I threw these ingredients together one night this week to see how they would taste, and it was a huge success. My husband and I had no leftovers that night, I assure you. As simple as this recipe is, I am sure it is not my own original invention. But I wanted to share this scrumptious, easy recipe with you. Try it and enjoy!

No comments: