#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Color

She dips her brush in color and swirls it freely across paper, wasting not an inch. That crisp, white page will be completely transformed. She is determined. 


I wonder . . . Do I determinedly fill all my white space? Is my life daily covered again and again in the vivid colors of God's spiritual gifts? Grace, compassion, humility, joy, peace in storm-season. Do these breathtakingly beautiful colors radiate from me every day? Or am I satisfied with empty, white spaces on my life's paper?

I wonder . . . Do I grip my brush and boldly dip it in the colors? Do I grip my Bible and tenderly, excitedly turn pages, dipping into this splendid spiritual color-palette? Do I embrace the "colors" I find there and allow God to guide my hand, brushing careful strokes across the paper?

Oh, how I desire color.

No comments: