#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Ghost Breakers

Don't you love the vintage picture?
The Ghost Breakers (1940)
starring: Bob Hope and Paulette Goddard

An old favorite of mine and my mom's is the 1940 movie The Ghost Breakers. Filled with hilarious escapades, frightening occurences, and the hint of a love story, this movie has it all--"ghosts", a mysterious castle in Cuba, a zombie, and so much more. It is the perfect clean but ghostly movie to watch on a dark and stormy night. So break out the popcorn and oreo blizzards (those are my favorite movie night snacks) and get ready to fall in love with an old classic. Watch The Ghost Breakers.

Larry Lawrence: "I'm in great shape, for the shape I'm in."

Alex: "Alot of folks don't like you, boss. I expect some of these mornings when I come to get you out of bed, I'll have to pull the sheet up instead of down."

Larry: "The girls call me Pilgrim, because every time I dance with one I make a little progress."

Geoff Montgomery: "A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes walking around blindly with dead eyes, following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring."
Larry Lawrence: "You mean like Democrats?"


No comments: